- CF: The Frank
- Posts
- 🔵 Trump Warns Putin
🔵 Trump Warns Putin
Good evening. It’s Sunday, March 30.

President Trump said in an interview with NBC News he is “pissed off” with Russian President Vladimir Putin and threatened to put secondary tariffs on Russian oil if he deems it to be “Russia’s fault” that a deal is not struck to end the war in Ukraine.
Trump’s angry rhetoric is a shift from the softer approach the White House had taken toward Russia in ongoing talks to end the years-long war.
“I was very angry, pissed off” when Putin “started getting into [Ukrainian President Volodymyr] Zelensky’s credibility” and “started talking about new leadership” in Ukraine, Trump told NBC’s Kristen Welker in a phone call.


Iran rejected talks with the United States on Sunday, as President Donald Trump threatened to bomb the country as “never seen before” to prevent the terror-supporting state from becoming a nuclear-armed power.
Trump said in early March that he had sent a letter to the so-called Islamic Republic’s “Supreme Leader,” Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, proposing direct talks over Iran’s nuclear program in order to prevent a military confrontation.
After Iranian-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen continued to launch missiles at Israel, as well as the U.S. Navy and international shipping in the Red Sea, Trump said that Iran would be held directly accountable for the actions of its proxy.

President Donald Trump’s long-promised plan to shake up the economy arrives Wednesday as he prepares to unleash his most significant round of tariffs yet. He already has slapped duties on imports that have roiled markets and ignited a global trade war.
Two months into his White House return, Trump has imposed tariffs on goods from neighboring Canada and Mexico as well as China, all steel and aluminum imports, and foreign cars and auto parts. He’s threatened several other countries including traditional allies in the European Union with other steep tariffs ‒ even on European wine.
Yet Trump has circled April 2 as the true culmination of his “American first” trade policy as he seeks to boost domestic manufacturing by making it more expensive for companies to ship products into the U.S.

Democrats unleashed their coordinated, NGO-driven color revolution—dubbed the ‘Tesla Takedown’—nationwide on Saturday, though it unfolded in a notably unimpressive fashion.
The days of million-man (or woman) marches, usually bankrolled with taxpayer dollars funneled through now-defunct USAID, appear to be over, as their ability to sway national sentiment has diminished significantly. Still, these dark and corrupt NGOs receive monies from leftist billionaires, as we’ve previously reported.
As the protests wound down by late Saturday, Elon Musk took to X, quoting a Joe Rogan podcast that called out Democrats for their rent-a-protester tactics. Musk asked: “Who is funding and organizing all these paid protests?”


White House chief of staff Susie Wiles claimed that the last year affected President Donald Trump in a way “the country benefits from.”
Wiles is the first female White House chief of staff. She does not claim to be the first woman to chair a presidential campaign, which was her position before her promotion. Due to her longtime association with the president, she cited the change she’s seen in him.
“I think people noted the change. There was a slight change in the president, and the way he operated and the way he would kind of take a second and think through things. People gave you a lot of credit for that, Susie,” Lara Trump said during an interview with Wiles Saturday on Fox News’s My View with Lara Trump.

A growing number of illegal migrants are smuggling themselves out of the United States to avoid the legal penalties of government deportations, according to multiple witnesses.
“I’ve been a journalist for more than 25 years, but I never thought I would see this — ‘paquetes de retorno’” said Alfredo Corchado, an American journalist in Texas and Mexico and an executive editor at the Puente News Collaborative.
On March 26 he told an audience at the Council on Foreign Relations.

March For Our Lives is slashing its employees and appointing a new leader.
The gun-control group announced it would cut ties with 13 of its 16 full-time staffers last week. It also named a new executive director. Jaclyn Corin, a 24-year-old Parkland survivor and group co-founder, will take the reins as the organization attempts to navigate bumpy terrain in the wake of the 2024 election.
“We are facing financial challenges as an organization, not unlike many nonprofit advocacy organizations in this time,” Corin told The 19th. “I am sure things would look differently with a different outcome of the election, but these are the systems and circumstances in which we have to make adjustments based on the financial situation we find ourselves in. It is incredibly unfortunate that these cuts have to happen.”

A newly proposed California ballot initiative has been named after Luigi Mangione, the alleged assassin of UnitedHealthcare CEO Brian Thompson.
The “Luigi Mangione Access to Health Care Act” was submitted to the California attorney general’s office and seeks to prohibit insurance companies from being able to “delay, deny or modify any medical procedure or medication” recommended by a licensed physician in cases where consequences could include “disability, death, amputation, permanent disfigurement, loss or reduction of any bodily function.” The proposal was filed by Los Angeles attorney Paul Eisner.
The terms “delay” and “deny” reference the book titled “Delay, Deny, Defend: Why Insurance Companies Don’t Pay Claims and What You Can Do About it.” When Mangione allegedly carried out Thompson’s murder in Manhattan on December 4, the words “delay, deny, and depose” were reportedly found inscribed on bullet casings at the scene.


Reply